Stephen’s Professional Accolades
- Recognized as a “Top Lawyer” by Houstonia Magazine in 2014
- Named a “Life Fellow” by both the Texas Bar Foundation and the Houston Bar Foundation
- Received Martindale Hubble’s highest peer rating (“AV Preeminent”) for 25 consecutive years
- Rated “Superb” (the highest possible rating) by the lawyer rating service Avvo.com.
- Named a “Texas Super Lawyer” three times in a statewide bar poll.
- Member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association (TTLA)
- Member of the Texas Association of Civil Trial and Appellate Specialists (TACTAS).
- Elected to the rank of “Advocate” by lawyers on both sides of the docket in the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
A Native Texan, Steve was born 100 yards from the Alamo in San Antonio, Texas. After attending public schools in San Antonio, and New Braunfels, Texas, Steve obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas at Austin in 1982, and his law degree from the University of Houston in 1985. Steve has been married to his wife for over 36 years and they have four children.
Clients know that when they hire Steve Ferrell to represent them, they get experience, integrity and results.